What to Bring
Temperature is expected to be mild during the day and on the cold side at night. We will be having camp fire and out door activities during the night so please come prepared. No pets or weapons (including archery) are allowed.
Included in the price of the full 3 day camp;
Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Sunday: Breakfast and Lunch
Tea and Coffee will be available at all times.
Good supply of snacks and refreshments will be available for purchase from the authorized vendor stall.
Following items are highly recommended
- Three or more pieces of clothes (depending on age), including Sweatshirt/sweatpants , Sleeping clothes/pajamas. Extra change of clothes if wetting accidents occur
- Appropriate footwear. Sandals/Casual Shoes/Hiking boots/ Flip flops/Water shoes, depending on preference and activity.
- Underwear and socks (enough to last you for the time you are here)
- Towels (Two if you plan to use swimming pool)
- Cap (For Sun protection and night cold)
DRESS CODE: The dress code for camp is summer attire, halal shorts and tee shirts are fine, but modest dressing is appreciated.
- Sleeping bag/Mat
- Air mattress (with Air pump )/sleeping pad/cot/tarp
- Utility bags for storing clothes
Personal Hygiene & Toiletries
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, shampoo, hairbrush/comb, mirror, non-prescription medications and other necessities preferably in a waterproof bag.
- Bug/Insect Repellant
- Baby Stuff: Cookies, Food, Formula – Juice Etc
- Afternoon Snacks
- Ping Pong
- Volley Ball
- Bicycles and Helmets
- Quran and other Reading Material
- Note book
- Cell Phone Charger
- Money for vending machines
- Sun block/Sun Screen
- Small battery powered lantern
- Small alarm clock
- Battery powered fan
- Daypack or book bag
- Small ground cloth
- Reading material
- Spare eyeglasses/repair kit